Experienced Filipino Amazon Listing Optimizer weren’t sure if they wanted to apply for a career with a company like Grunt Workers…
Until they read these testimonials from other smart Filipino Amazon Listing Optimizer –
Work from home…
Bethel said “This is my first home-based job after leaving my corporate job and it is and always will be a great job experience.
Working remotely has a lot of perks, but one of the things I love working here is the culture and the management.
We have the best leaders who aim to provide continuous growth for its people and the best quality output for the clients […] We have the best team and you can be one of us too!”
Learn, grow, earn a good salary, and get good benefits…
Tyrone says that he’s “Super proud to be part of an awesome company now:
I mean the work environment is great and the people here are amazing, especially our CEO and CMO.
One thing I appreciate about this company is that they believe in us by guiding us to excellence, be the best of what we do as marketers.
So, they’re putting up pieces of training that we can take up while we handle client(s) assigned to us.
Through the constant training […] we are continuously learning new stuff here which is important.
On top of everything, the pay is very competitive plus benefits.”
Be part of a supportive and collaborative working environment…
Rayne said that “Working from home is really an advantage especially at challenging times like this pandemic where I don’t need to commute for long hours and expose myself outside.
I have a flexible time where I can spend more quality time with my family and with myself. Thus, I can do my passion, my interests and that would make me become a better employee by being inspired to achieve more and become productive at work.
Working here provided me with learnings by training us all the time and they make sure to provide a friendly working environment where I can share my ideas, knowledge, and my strengths with everyone.
I’m proud to be with the team, working from home and working here.”
Work with a brilliant team of marketers just like you…
Kenneth said that “Being part of this team is something I can always be proud of anytime anywhere.
The good thing about being one of them is giving you the feeling of something like you are part of the AVENGERS TEAM.
I love everything about this company from management, environment, workmates, and our CEO. We work here as a team and no one’s left behind.
We are a collection of the most talented people around the world who always outperform our tasks.
You must be something special if you are one of us, so wear it with pride.”
1.You have 2 or more years of full-time experience in Amazon Listings management
2. Experience in Google Analytics or others
3. You have knowledge in tracking and measuring (e.g. Pixel Placement)
4. You have experience in Amazon Sales Channel Platform and image editing
5. You have knowledge in writing product descriptions, product names, etc. and can show examples
6. You are currently freelancing full-time or working full-time in Amazon Listing
7. Fluent in English both speaking and writing
8. Comfortable on the phone talking to different clients
9. Exceptional customer service skills
10. Very detail-oriented, in fact, please put “Amazon Rockstar” in your resume or cover letter
11. Project management experience
12. Can work in US Time Zone (Graveyard Shift in PH time or at least 4 hours overlapping US business hours )
13. Have your own work-from-home technology set-up with a stable internet connection
You also need to be skilled/ have experience in the following: